Sunday, September 27, 2009

Deepak Chopra in Amsterdam


Last Friday I invited my friend Katinka to a lecture by Deepak Chopra in Amsterdam. It was the first time in my life to attend such an event. Never read one word of this man, I rather read novels than esoteric stuff, don't seem to have the right concentration for it. But somehow this man fascinated me, and in an impulse I decided to go to this lecture. And yes: he unveiled a little of the mystic of our existence that night. In a way his theories are pretty abstract, on the other hand he provides very practical, down-to-earth insights and shows you the simple laws of nature. Yesterday I bought his last book, hoping to find the concentration needed to read a chapter every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.