Sunday, September 13, 2009

Kitchen

Every Friday Peter and I reserve some hours for a new project: a real kitchen (finally!). We have only a small space, but ambitious plans...
Since I have no spatial aptitude (I even had to look this one up in my dictionary), I leave the spatial planning for a great deal to Peter and I stick to the styling. We won't have any high cupboards, only one long shelf and I really get carried away looking at all the Etsy-things that I could place up there!

The ultimate beautiful pan by Jens Quistgaard, designed for Dansk, at Etsy-shop Modbots



Vintage espresso-maker, Etsyshop: Modera


Vintage plates at Etsyshop: Menzo Collection


Enamel pitcher at Etsy's Finding Fabulous


And I hope to find more unique things like this Japanese salt shaker at Etsy's Modish Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.