Sunday, August 15, 2010

we sing for ing



They were waiting for a Sunday like this, my little Ing-birds. I gave them a stem, as if they were flowers (like my own Blom). When I put them in my green glass vase they filled me with joy: Paper, patterns, colour, folded with love and attention, send to me by a very sweet kindred spirit... What more does Jurianne want?
I want to send a part of this joy back to Ingrid, the mother of these birds and the owner of one of the most inspirational, honest and pure blogs I came across last year. She folds birds, she crafts and crochetes, writes like a poet, goes treasure hunting on second hand markets and last but not least: she takes lovely pictures. A lot of the items on her blog are for sale. And every visit at her blog moves me in a way.
So Ingrid from INGTHINGS, today they sing for you!

5 comments:

  1. Jurianne bedankt, wat een lief bericht!-ben een beetje ontroerd-over zoveel vriendelijkheid..
    En wat een mooie andere manier om de vogeltjes neer te zetten (als je het niet erg vind ga ik dat hier thuis ook doen..)
    Ik hoor ze zingen..prachtig gewoon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jurianne, I have found your lovely blog from Ingrid. You are absolutely super! Thanks so much....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja, absoluut een heerlijke blog van een bijzonder lief mens!

    Wat mooi zo op een stokje!
    Voor Elvis maakte ik van de ingvogeltjes een mobile voor aan haar lamp.

    ReplyDelete

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.