Tuesday, September 28, 2010

oh my Lloyd!

We 've spent our Sunday in Amsterdam, on the Elle Inside Design Show in the fab Lloyd Hotel.
My 12 year old son Eise insisted on coming with me and that made it very special.


He took great pictures overthere and I really think he has 'the eye' (but then again: I am his mother...) ! Some photo's you can see here, others are only to be found on his cute own photo-blog called My View.

The settings in my camera were somehow wrong (or do I need glasses for taking pictures?) so lots of pictures were kind of soft focuss. But - together with the ones my son took - they are still nice, I think.



Anyway, we had a great day! We saw beautifull things and every step I took I met an old friend or a new acquaintance. Besides I ended up having a lovely dinner with Karin, Sabien and Sandra! My cool son went home by himself, by train, from Amsterdam to Bussum. To be honest: that was harder for me (let go, let go) than it was for him!

3 comments:

  1. Goed hoor dat hij dat al durft!
    Ben trots op hem.
    Weer prachtige foto's. Mooie blauwe tinten.
    xx
    Bjør

    ReplyDelete
  2. Klinkt als een heerlijke, bijzondere dag met zoonlief en daarna je dierbare vriendinnen. Momenten om te koesteren. Ook het loslaten...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jurianne, wat mooi foto's maakt Eise! Hij heeft echt oog voor fotografie... leuk!
    Ik ben nooit bij Indesign geweest... volgende jaar zeker! groetjes. sonia

    ReplyDelete

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.