Saturday, October 16, 2010

october mood


Tried to cling to summer (see beach life post last week) but wind, cold and rain made me surrender this week...it's autumn. After an Etsy-visit this morning I must say: the beautiful October-stuff I found there makes the season-switch more than bearable!
From top left: Earrings by Jillian Mackowiak. Ceramic pendant by Nifty by nature. Woolfelted pincushion Made in Lowell (by Liz Smith). And - there she is again - a crotcheted cushion cover by Emma Lamb

5 comments:

  1. Oh wat een mooie verzameling! Alles prachtig..maar de gehaakten unikate van Emma Lamb zijn gewonn so schitterend.. elke keer gebruikt zij weer de meest mooiste kleurencombinaties..I love it!

    Fijne zondag!
    Groetjes,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the collection and am so very grateful that you included my earrings.

    Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jurianne, you are too kind!!! Thank you so much for including miss Evelyn, it makes me happy to know that she helps make the autumn feel more bearable for you... I can appreciate that very much... :)
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend,
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.