Sunday, October 16, 2011

pinned

I was warned by Monique from Vlinspiratie: "Jurianne, if you ever start working with Pinterest, watch out: it is highly addictive!"
Well, I did a very cautious step some time ago, (got myself an account basically) but last night I took a deeper dive in this digital image paradise. And I have to say - after one night - that I am 'hooked', or actually 'pinned'. What a great medium!

I don't understand all the ins-outs-do's-don'ts yet, but I got the message: It is about SHARING and about beauty, forms, ideas, materials, art, design, crafts...so it actually is about everything that I love!
Here's My Pinterest, hope to meet you there to share! The four lovely photo's above are my very first 'repins'.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE pinterest, and it's HIGHLY addictive, I agree ;) Prepare to kiss goodbye to large chunks of your time!

    Look forward to following your finds :)) Happy weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Pinterest!
    It's the BEST waste of time I've ever encountered.
    Happy pinning!
    I've started following your finds..........
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Je bent er ingetrapt, net als ik!! Pinning is zooooo leuk! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete