Sunday, January 6, 2013

stella's people



Oops, my last post was a long time ago, before Christmas 2012... I hope you had some wonderful days together with your loved ones and I wish you all the best for 2013!

I would like you to meet some new friends: Stella's ceramic people. They are so cute and stylish! Next to that they have exactly the right colors, glazes, shapes, retro feeling and decoration.
Stella Baggott (Etsy shop) from London is a graphic designer/illustrator originally, started making ceramics only recently. All of her work is hand built, and every piece is one of a kind.
High on my wishlist for 2013...

3 comments:

  1. Voor jou ook een heel Mooi Nieuw Jaar gewenst! Wat zijn ze leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet. I visited her shop and had to buy a little cacti pot for my new studio. Thanks for sharing Jurianne and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Een mooi 2013! En deze zijn inderdaad super leuk! Makes me smile :-)

    Liefs Lisanne
    lisannevandeklift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.