Sunday, March 29, 2015

a 'small life' on instagram


Looking at the pictures of my Instagram feed it strikes me that I lead a 'small life', in the sense that it fits in the palm of my hand. A great deal of my life takes place in my village, in my home, in the nature behind my house early in the morning. There are days (like once a week) that I feel the urge for people, noise, food for the eye (shops, museums). So I arrange some 'official meetings' in my old hometown Amsterdam (only 20 min. from here) with enough breaks in between to walk around, do a little shopping or visit an exhibition. This way I keep my small life balanced!

2 comments:

  1. Ik herinner me dat ooit een blogpost schreef over het zien van kleuren bij bepaalde begrippen. misschien vind je dit stukje daarom interessant http://www.ru.nl/nieuws-agenda/nieuws/vm/donders/taal-communicatie/2015/synesthesie_app/

    ReplyDelete

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.