Thursday, February 4, 2016

spring showUP - februari 7 & 8


As one of the handful ShowUP trade fair pioneers from the very first beginning I will of course be there again presenting my new designs! 

There are 250 stands these days. Founders Maya and Daan know how to make small events big, keeping an eye on the quality in the meantime! So next to the trade aspect of this fair, they see to it that it is full of inspiration, there's room for work from design talents. The overall styling is wonderful, and there is good food and interesting workshops! The entry of this trade show is free for professionals, you can sign up on the website.

And please drop by at stand 37, to meet me or Peter and Kim, who will be there to assist me. I would love to tell you about my new designs! And of course show you the collection I designed for my trade fair neighbour Ompak!

Don't miss it!

ps: Photo's taken by ShowUP at the last issue in August 2015.

1 comment:

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.