Monday, July 5, 2010

shop at envelop


It was again Irene from Bloesem who reveiled something new and exciting to me. Envelop is a fabric design goldmine! They sell household textiles designed by real pattern artists for a reasonable price. Next to that Envelop offers pattern designers a very easy way to have their fabrics produced and sold.
I bought this cushion cover with graphic hills, designed by the dutch Jessica Nielsen, who's beautiful work you can see on her own website too. It reminds me somehow of midcentury modern Finnish Marimekko-type textile. The pillow cover came today - in an Envelop of course - and I am really happy with it!

2 comments:

  1. I love them ,in the moment I got to pillow covers from them but I"'m sure I will get some more soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Jurianne, you always have something fresh and beautiful here! Hey my daughter has taken it upon herself to learn Dutch this summer. She has a natural aptitude for language and she is doing really well....not that I can understand much but she sounds great to me!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.