Sunday, September 11, 2011

happy hands

Last year I developed a deep desire to work with 'real' materials. As you may know: I design, work with paper and I do business. My work though is mostly digital.

Yay, I am going to get my hands dirty next week on my first ceramics course in Amsterdam! I am going to mold, touch, fire and glaze. I allways thought I didn't have time to follow any courses but I need to give myself a present after three years of enthusiast hard labour and I need this inspiration to keep on doing what I do. Just found some inspiring ceramics on Etsy. I can't wait!

Would love to learn to work with melted glass, like I found on Prince Design UK
 
Maybe I should start making small tiles, these little handmade triangles would make a beautiful wall in the kitchen...
Seen at Mosaic Monkey
Yes, I know this jar is Ceramics.3, but it would be a nice dream...Isheely
This simple bowl, with a Japanese feel I found on: Glazed Over

4 comments:

  1. O, wat leuk Juut, en wat spannend! Veel plezier!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to take a Ceramics class - big love of mine. Can't wait to see what you make, I am sure it will be fantastic...

    ReplyDelete

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.