Monday, April 28, 2014

war against weary wastelands

Looking for a small present I came across these awesome peace handgranates. Friendly bombs filled with flower power! 
The bombs are made of biodegradable materials and flower seeds. Soak them in water and throw them over the hedge in your neighbours dull backyard or in public areas that are in urgent need for some guerilla gardening!

Kabloom is a small company designing eco-friendly products that bring people and nature together. Scottish owner and designer Darren has been a guerilla gardener for years.
 I am in love with the concept ánd the design: this is the first war I actually like. 

I would say: throw it and grow it!

1 comment:

  1. Meteen een pakket besteld. Wat tof en precies de oorlog die ik moet ik voeren ;-)

    liefs!

    ReplyDelete

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.